Dr Alison Miller is a Canadian Psychologist
Alison Miller wrote two books:
- “Becoming yourself” (for survivors).
- “Healing the unimaginable” (for therapists).
Alison Miller has written several chapters about ritual abuse and mind control in :
- Noblitt & Noblitt’s Ritual Abuse in the 21st century (2008),
- Breitenbach’s Inside Views (2015),
- Sinason & van der Merwe’s Shattered: Multiple Selves, Multiple Voices (2016)
- Gingrich & Gingrich’s Treating Trauma in Christian Counseling (2017).
Warning: Be careful while watching this video. None of these videos is intended as a therapy or as a replacement for a therapy.Click here to view the video