Stichting Alternatief Beraad has made a documentary about Transgenerational Organized Violence (TOV) with the title: Nothing is what it seems.
Unfortunately, we can not offer this video for free. This professionally made video has asked for a large part of our budget and our organization is entirely dedicated to volunteers.
In order to be able to make up for some of the costs incurred, we ask you to donate 50 euros to the Foundation. Money that will be fully used to care for victims of Transgenerational Organized Violence.
Documentary TOV: Nothing is what it seems from Stichting Alternatief Beraad on Vimeo.
Dr Alison Miller is a Canadian Psychologist
Alison Miller wrote two books:
- “Becoming yourself” (for survivors).
- “Healing the unimaginable” (for therapists).
Alison Miller has written several chapters about ritual abuse and mind control in :
- Noblitt & Noblitt’s Ritual Abuse in the 21st century (2008),
- Breitenbach’s Inside Views (2015),
- Sinason & van der Merwe’s Shattered: Multiple Selves, Multiple Voices (2016)
- Gingrich & Gingrich’s Treating Trauma in Christian Counseling (2017).
Warning: Be careful while watching this video. None of these videos is intended as a therapy or as a replacement for a therapy.
Click here to view the video